MULTIDISCIPLINARY SPECIALIST ASSOCIATION
ASIAN STUDIES GROUP - SUMMER COURSES IN MILAN
- Japanese and Chinese Language Intensive Courses
- Conversation and Specialist Translation Training
- Seminars and Workshops on Business Mediation, Company Law and Contractual Regulations in Japan and China.
Asian Studies Group, multidisciplinary association focused on language mediation projects, propose two different didactics solutions to approaching Japanese and Chinese languages in Milan.
This year we've also arranged a special intensive course for professionals operating on business fields in Japan and China.
In this course we are going to revise quickly grammar rules learned before and to improve japanese / chinese language skills applied on business negotiation and mediation activity.
Further information on the following:
SOLUTION 1 ----- For Beginners:
JAPANESE INTENSIVE COURSE
CHINESE INTENSIVE COURSE
This solution is raccomended for japanese / chinese language beginners students.
Didactic Schedule includes grammar lessons, basic conversation lessons, writing methods and reading comprehension.
Professors staff is composed of professional italian staff and mothertongue staff with certificate of teaching. They will work in synergy to propose for you the clearest and easier way of learning japanese or chinese.
We also promote language exchange programs between our structure in Italy and several Language Institutes in Japan and in China (Tokyo - Shanghai) and support for the best solution to continue studying abroad after this summer Course.
SOLUTION 2------For Intermediate and Advanced japanese / chinese language levels we arrange
SPECIALIST TRANSLATION TRAINING
LESSONS FOCUSED ON LAW AND BUSINESS MEDIATION IN CHINA or JAPAN
This solution represents ASG newest didactic proposal. It's our suggestion for professional people, master students or whoever wants to improve personal language skills and at the same time, wants to gain knowledges on business fields, company law and regulamentation systems.
In this way, language class will be focused on specialist translation exercises that'll be relevant to business mediation lessons and be useful to keep going conversation with mothertongue staff.
On request we can send to you Lesson Schedule, arranged by topic and type.
- Period: July 2008
- Lenght: 20/30 hour courses (10 hours by week).
- Timetable: Lesson From Monday to Friday (morning from 11.00 a.m. to 01. p.m. / afternoon from 4.30 p.m. to 6.30 p.m.)
- Evening Group Course for workers is also available on request.
- Teaching: Mothertongue Staff with Japanese / Chinese Language Teaching Enabling Diploma or Degree
- Specialist Translation Staff: Italian Staff (With Bachelor Degree or Master Degree) supporting translation training on several specialist fields (Economy, Business Affairs, Law and Internaional Policy)
- Business Analysis: Businessmen and Experts contribution for lessons focused on law and business mediation in East Asia.
- Location: Piazza Udine, Milan, Italy. Subway green line, Udine Station. Closer to FS Lambrate and FS Centrale.
- Accomodation: Our Staff will be able to help you to get a reservation in Milan closer to activity place. You can choose among several different categories: for exemple private room, hotel, hostel etc.
FOR FURTHER INFORMATION OR REQUEST A RESERVATION PLEASE CONTACT US
ASG Summer Activity is supported by